Virtual reality test for employees in production, logistics and anywhere that requires perception, dexterity and attention.
It reduces the cost of forced turnover. For a company with 1000 employees, a training cost of 1000 EUR and a forced turnover of 10%, at half the efficiency, 50 000 EUR per year will be saved.
It increases the interest of candidates in your company. Up to 58% for people under 35.
We have tests for production and logistics employees for perception, manual dexterity or attention. You can pay for a license for a year, six months or a month, whichever suits you. Not sure if our tests will suit you? You have the option of five free tests. Testing and evaluation takes approximately 20 minutes.
3 types of tests:
1. attention test – SQUARES
Tests perception, memory, stress management and orientation in space.
2. test of perception – ROLLS
Tests perception, sense of detail and keeping attention in time.
3. the manual dexterity test – BOARDS
Tests dexterity, attention, memory and the ability to coordinate both hands.
Price of the box solution
Installation package: 10 000 CZK
- Setting up Oculus Quest 2 to upload third-party apps
- Upload an app to the VR glasses
- Setting up and linking the app to a single mobile device
- In-person basic tutorial
- Launching and shutting down the app
- Basic app controls
- Starting viewing via mobile device
- Price is based on setup and training at our premises, excluding travel costs for any pick-up and shipment of VR glasses or training at the client’s premises
Price for the administration platform: 30 000 CZK
Price for test modules: 60 000 CZK per module. The application is designed for one device only. In case of a change of device, the price for the migration is 2 000 CZK (plus the price of shipping of the glasses) Prices are without VAT.